Friday, February 11, 2011

I love my mom!

Since today was ANOTHER snow day, I spent the day with my mom!
We went out to lunch, saw the movie "Just Go With It" and shopped a little.
Mom TOTALLY surprised me by BUYING MY NEW DRESS! It was totally unexpected and I was so grateful! The dress was marked down majorly and it only cost $6.26! It was originally $45 dollars! CRAZY DEAL!!! Can't wait to pair it with my black leggings and boots for a cute outfit!



Movie Review: Just Go With It
SO FUNNY! I laughed quite a few times, and it was also sweet (chick flick for sure!)
Definitely worth a trip to the theater! (Even though my mom surprised me yet again by buying my ticket! SO NICE!)

Thanks mom for a great mom-daughter day!
I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll have to send me a picture of you in your new outfit!

Love you bunches!
Grandma K

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...