Monday, August 13, 2012

This Chick Bakes Review


Here is a little info from their website:
We are Jen Houston and Charley Tucker, making these super-duper morsels since 2003.
  As always our products are made from the finest stuff we can find. There are no Trans-fats,High fructose corn syrup (HFCS), artificial flavors or preservatives in any of our products. We use fresh ground peanut butter, Callibaut & guittard chocolates, organic teas, and pure extracts. We only make stuff that we would like to eat.


***********************************************************************************

My Review: 10/10!
First of all, how adorable is the PACKAGE that these delicious cookies came in?!?!? SO STINKIN' CUTE!!

Anyways, these cookies were incredibly delicious! I also loved the uniqueness of them! 





Gluten free cranberry orange white chocolate!  

These were ALL chewy and moist and delicious combination of flavors!!

White Grape Cranberry Granola Bar!

This bar was HUGE, but I ATE IT ALL because it was soooooo good! (Plus, I'm just an eating machine! haha) 

Chamomille Tea & Honey was probably my favorite. (I was so excited to eat it that I forgot to snap a pic! haha) It was super chewy and delicious!!! MMM.. 

They have a TON of other flavors to choose from.
 Please visit their website and order some for yourself! 

You can also connect with them on 

and


Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...