Saturday, August 11, 2012

I'm Going Back to Elementary School...

Sorry I've been kinda sporadic with my blog posts lately... I've been a LITTLE busy... 

This week was inservice! It was a lot of fun getting to know some of the other teachers. I worked a TON in my classroom. It's still not completely finished, but I'm sure I'll always think there is SOMETHING ELSE I could do... 

We met with Parents on Thursday, ( I even met a few of my students!!) so I wore my Cougar earrings and Cougar Blue Dress to show my school spirit! 





It was great meeting the parents. They were all very nice and supportive! It's going to be a great year! 



 Using my teacher bag that my aunt got me for graduation!






Like my brother mentioned the other day... "Kels, I'm the smart one now. I'm in college, and you're back in elementary school!" 

HAHAHA 




Talk to me... what was your favorite grade and why? 


Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...