Monday, August 6, 2012

This or That?

This or That?
1.  Run/workout in the heat and humidity or freezing temps and snow?
I am USUALLY cold and I HATE it... so I DEFINITELY prefer the HEAT!!  
2. Have washboard abs or flat abs?
I definitely like seeing the definition in my abs lately... but I'm going to be happy with the body God has given me. I don't want to play the comparison game anymore... :)
3. Dr. Oz or The Doctors?
I don't watch.
4. Cardio or strength?
I LOVE STRENGTH TRAINING! Having more muscle makes me feel better! Strong is the new skinny! :) But, I do love SPIN and DANCE IT OUT for some cardio too! 

5. Cravings: Protein or carbs?
I LOVE CARBS, but recently I have become a HUGE fan of PROTEIN! I used to be concerned with Fiber and Fat on the labels, but now I look for PROTEIN on everything!!! :) It's fuel for those muscles!! 
 6. Jillian Michaels or Bob Harper?
Jillian Michaels. 
7. Frozen Yogurt or Ice Cream?

FRO-YO! Fo' Sho' - It's SOOOOO GOOD!!! Wedding Cake is THE BEST FLAVOR. Hands down! 
8. To train: Upper body or Lower body?
I love upper body workouts. I need to do more lower body stuff to balance it out though. I'm working on it! Jared showed me some awesome leg/butt exercises, so I'm incorporating those into my MWF routines! 
9. Protein powder or food with protein?


I have reviewed some DELICIOUS protein powders and bars lately. They are SO tasty and convenient! I LOVE THEM! But, I can't deny that I love a good hunk of chicken :) 
10. Lunges or squats? 
I don't like either, but I've recently started doing them, like I said in the previous question. If I had to pick one, I would choose squats! 
11. Sweet or salty?
Depends on my mood at the time. If I'm indulging in something sweet, I go FULL FORCE! I'm not one of those people who say, "Oh, this is just too rich for me, I can only have one bite." If I'm actually eating a sweet, I'm gonna eat the WHOLE DARN THING! ;) 
12. Workout attire: cute or comfy?

COMFY CUTE! :) I like to feel good while I'm working out, so comfy cute is the ultimate situation! haha 
13. Body Pump or Heavy lifting?
 I'm not a fan of body pump. I prefer doing my own thing or with Jared in the weight room. I don't do well with the choreographed stuff in body pump. I like to go at my own pace. 
14. Yoga or Pilates?
Pilates. I like finding out new moves to use in my own routine. I don't really feel like yoga is a super tough workout. But, it is nice to do it once in a while to stretch and just wind down. 
15. Nike or Adidas?
ADIDAS!!! Jared wears Adidas stuff for golf all the time, so naturally, I've become an ADIDAS groupie! :)
16. Running on the treadmill or outdoors?
Neither - I HATE running! haha. I like to DANCE and SPIN! 
If I were training for a race – it would be a MUST to be outside! It is obviously more like race conditions!
17. Whole Foods or Trader Joe’s?
Trader Joe’s!  Whole foods is nice, but WAY TOO EXPENSIVE for my budget! 
18. Summer or Winter Olympics?
Summer Olympics!  This is the first year I've really watched them and I'm LOVING it! Gymnastics is my favorite competition so far! 
19. Exercises classes or Exercise videos?
Classes!  I love meeting new people and developing friendships with others who enjoy doing the same stuff that I do! 
20. Steamed veggies or roasted veggies?
Steamed! Quick and easy! 

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...