Saturday, December 1, 2012

Boom Chicka Pop Review


Boom Chicka Pop Review

Info about Boom Chicka Pop: 
100% awesome, 0% guilt. the hint of sweet ups the ante to a deliciously svelte 37 calories per cup. Made to our exacting, naturally simple standards.
INGREDIENTS YOU’LL LOVE
Popcorn, Fair Trade Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt.
*********************************************************************************

They came in two flavors: Sea Salt and Lightly Sweet. 

My Review: 10/10!
Popcorn is my favorite snack. I LOVED the taste of both of the flavors and the fact that I could eat a LOT of popcorn without eating too many calories! It's the perfect snack for when the munchies hit. 

Visit their website at:

You can like them on Facebook

and Follow them on Twitter

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...