Monday, December 10, 2012

OLD TRADITIONS + NEW TRADITIONS.


Old Tradition: Myrtle and I ALWAYS make Christmas countdown chains. Even though I don't babysit her everyday anymore, she is still my "little sis". I went over and decorated chains just like we've done for the past 5 years. It was fun! 

But, I have a SPECIAL countdown this year... Counting down the days until JARED AND I ARE TOGETHER AGAIN! He's been away for golf tournaments. I am SO THANKFUL that there are only 11 days left until we're together again! The number started out at 26, so 11 is like a piece of cake! 


These were taken on completely different days...
They say that couples start to mimic each other over time.... 

HAHAHA. 


I LOVE this pic of us dancing at our friends' wedding. Megan and Joel! :) 

New Traditions: 
I started the Elf on the Shelf in my classroom. The kids LOVE it. 

I've been drinking Zija SUPER MIX for only 4 days, and my allergies have significantly improved! SO THANKFUL. 

I bought the Italian Grilled Vegetable Wood-Fired Pizza for a roomie night. It was delicious. 
I created the strawberry-pineapple pizza for myself to try and LOVED it as well. 

All you need is pita bread, spread cream cheese and strawberry jam on top, then top with strawberries and pinepple. 

EASY PEASY LEMON SQUEEZY.

To complete our roomie night, we had dessert from The Cheesecake Factory.

PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE. 
OH. MY. GOSH. 
DE-LISH.


Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...