Sunday, December 2, 2012

It's December already?!?!?


Hey there! It's been a while since I've posted about life. So, here goes: 

Thanksgiving with Jared's family was wonderful. 

The gang... (minus grandparents) 

I love them all! 


At MIDNIGHT on Thanksgiving, Jared and I started off Black friday with a WORKOUT! His trainer was doing a charity event for a little boy off the Angel Tree. We had a tough workout, then headed out to the malls to do some shopping! 


We didn't go to sleep until 5:30 AM. We had a BLAST. Love spending any time we can together... even if it's 4:30AM and I say, "babe, I think I just hit the wall" and proceed to almost fall asleep leaning my head on his shoulder as we walk through the mall... hahaha.. 


Random Stuff that I want to share because I can...

I painted my nails BRIGHT PINK so it would remind me of summer when I look at them and hopefully make me warmer... :) 

Love a note from a student in my class. So sweet. Then, as if that wasn't sweet enough, I recieved a note from the OTHER first grade class too! WHAT A SWEETHEART!!! 
:) 


We finally have appliances from the 21st century in my condo now!!!!! Brand new stove and microwave. I'm so glad we updated them when we did because the technician said the wires were so old on our other stove that it could have started a FIRE soon. Apparently it wasn't installed correctly many many moons ago when it was first put in. GOD WAS DEFINITELY LOOKING OUT FOR US!!! 



I got some PB2 from the giveaway that I won from Amy. It is SO GOOD!!! It's peanut butter that's in powder form. You just add water and VOILA! DELICIOUS PEANUT BUTTER WITH only 45 calories and 1.5 g of fat per TWO TABLESPOONS!!!!!!!

WHAT UP!!!


Hope everyone is having a great start to DECEMBER!!!
:)

Only 20 days until Jared and I get to see each other!!!! CAN'T. WAIT. 
LOVE THAT GUY! 

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...