Monday, March 25, 2013

Hotel Workout


Jared and I had a GREAT workout when we were traveling with his parents to his club fitting last weekend. Jared took some videos of our leg workouts and I wanted to share with you all. 



The first one is a Squat-Lunge combo complex with a dumbbell. (we didn't have a kettlebell)

 


The second one is a Lat Pull with Rotation in Lunge stance.

 



We did these, along with some abs and arm exercises. 

5-4-3-2-1- Curl to Press, then Curl was a great arm workout. We didn't get it on video, but good grief, my arms were screaming afterwards. Basically, you start out doing 5 of the Curl to Press then Curl, then 4, then 3, and so on. You do it continuously, and it WORKS. 

Try it sometime!

Talk to me.... what are your favorite hotel workouts?



Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...