Sunday, March 17, 2013

Schwan's Review


I was chosen for a FitFluential campaign for Schwan's Home Delivery. They allowed me to pick out   some products to review on my blog!  I decided to invite my parents over to join me and Jared for a yummy lunch to try them out!

Lemon Garlic Seasoned Vegetables 
10/10!
They were delicious and EASY to make. All I had to do was pour them in a skillet and heat up! The seasoning was very tasty too. :)


Dad digging in. haha

Chicken Marinara and Tortellini Skillet Meal
9/10.
It was filling, tasty, and EASY to make! All I had to do was pour it in the skillet. How convenient!


Seasoned Stuffed Chicken Breast
15/10! 
OH MY GOSH. This was definitely an extremely tasty piece of chicken. It was stuffed with broccoli and blended Swiss and American cheeses. SUPER FLAVORFUL. It was also incredibly easy to make. All I had to do was pop it in the oven for about 40 minutes. I really liked that it was individually wrapped too, because I saved a couple pieces so I can enjoy them another time. :)

 The lunch was definitely a hit with everyone! 
Please visit Schwan's and order some of their food to try yourself. They have TONS to choose from!

 You can use the code
KIMH2 
which is good for $5 off a $25 order OR $10 off a $50 order! 

 
Schwan's Home Delivery provided me with free product for this campaign. All opinions are my own.

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...