Monday, March 11, 2013

Favorite Workout Shirt Ever!


I ordered the CUTEST workout shirt ever. It's my new fave! Jared LOVES it too! 
:)


I ordered the shirt from Ruffles with Love on Etsy. Check it out here. She has a TON of awesome workout shirts that you should check out!

Today, another teacher asked how many days left until our wedding and I immediately shouted, "135!!!!" and the whole office turned around and smiled. They were all surprised that I could tell the number right away. 
Jared and I are just a LITTLE excited! haha
We have a Countdown App on our phones.
 

SO EXCITED FOR JULY 25th!!!

:)

I haven't talked about my workout routine lately, so here's my chance now.

MON WED FRI - Strength Training. I have now incorporated legs into my abs and arm routine and couldn't be happier. I love being STRONG instead of skinny! 

TUES & SAT - DANCE IT OUT
(So excited they added a Tuesday class, because I AM OBSESSED with Dance it Out! It is just TOO MUCH FUN!!!)

THURS - Step Class

 

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...