Thursday, January 2, 2014

Eat Well Enjoy Life Hummus Review


Eat Well Enjoy Life Hummus sent us some coupons to review! 
Here's some info about the company from their website:
For those of us committed to improving our diets in small, manageable ways, Eat Well Enjoy Life delivers innovation in hummus flavors made from a wide range of different beans, including Edamame, White Bean, Black Bean, Red Lentil and Yellow Lentil.
Eat Well and Enjoy Life is making it easy and delicious for you to get more protein, fiber and healthy fat in your diet. All of our products are gluten free, kosher, and cholesterol free. Look for our groovy striped lids that jump off the shelf, creating excitement and anticipation.

****************************************************
Jared's Review:
(Sorry I forgot to snap a pic. I was too excited to eat them that I forgot!)

These two flavors of hummus were very good.
 I just started liking hummus not too long ago and all I've had is the chick pea kind.
 I liked the white bean a little better then the chick pea. 
It's a great snack or appetizer. Or if you're like me, 
I dip everything in it now, including my pizza. This stuff is awesome!


Visit their website

Like them on Facebook

Follow them on Twitter

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...