Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Life Update: Jared made it on the Web.Com Tour!!!

It's been a while since we updated the blog about what's going on in our life! 

Last month, Jared and I went to California so he could play in the FINAL stage of the Web.Com Tour Q-School! 


I was SO THANKFUL that I was able to take off from work and be there with him EVERY step of the way! 

The first few days, he played practice rounds. The weather was a little chilly at first, but the last few days it was WARM, which I absolutely LOVED!!!


He played at two courses, and they were both BEAUTIFUL! The scenery was UNREAL.

He was able to get his clubs fixed inside the TaylorMade trailer and was blessed with new golf balls to use for the tournament!


I REALLY learned a lot about what went on during tournaments and I'm so thankful because it helped me get a better understanding of what Jared goes through. It's a LOT to learn, but I'm doing my best and I have come a LONG WAY, that's for sure! 

We took some pics during the practice rounds, because there was no photography allowed during the actual tournament. 

Look how pretty it is!!! 



Result:

JARED MADE THE TOP 15 and is now officially a MEMBER of the Web.Com Tour!!!!!!!

:)


He will be playing in 5 different countries and all over the United States! He is now only ONE STEP AWAY from the PGA Tour!!!

 The first few tournaments are out of the country, and unfortunately, I will not be able to travel with him to those tournaments. It is going to be VERY TOUGH being apart for so long, but it will be SO WORTH IT! Thankfully, I will be able to attend the majority of the tournaments INSIDE the USA! We are so excited that God has blessed us with this opportunity and we are going to use it as a platform to share God's love and tell others about Him! 



 

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...