Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Go Vida Freeze Dried Fruit Review

GoVida Foods sent us some freeze dried fruit to review! 
Unfortunately, my phone messed up and I had to take it to the store to fix it, so my photos were deleted! :( But, I found this awesome pic from their website!

Our Review: 10/10!
These snacks were incredibly delicious! We loved the fact that they were JUST PURE FRUIT, and full of antioxidants, fiber, and vitamins! Our favorite flavor was the Strawberry with Dulche de Leche. TALK ABOUT HEALTHY INDULGENCE!!! It was like eating a dessert! SO GOOD! We enjoyed the other flavors as well. They were a perfect after dinner snack!


Please check out their website

Like them on Facebook

Follow them on Twitter

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...