Saturday, November 29, 2014

Just a Few of the Many Things We are Thankful for...

We have SO MUCH to be thankful for all the time, so today we want to share just a few of the many things we are thankful for right now! :) 

Meeting so many new friends (and eating awesome food) at the Refresh Summit! 

 
The four year old I nanny in the afternoons is a lot of fun to hangout with. We do a lot of crafts, and he decided to add some drawings to my card for my grandparents. (That I totally forgot to bring...oops!)  

We spent Thanksgiving with the Kemmer side of the family in Tallahassee. It was lots of fun! Our little cousins, Chase and Zach were full of nonstop energy and loved playing with us. The boys played Wii Golf (surprise surprise...haha) and I played catch/soccer outside with them for a while. Then, we all played pool and air hockey together. The little kids beat us EVERY time! (Wink Wink) Here's some pics that my Aunt Beth captured. Check out her blog with TONS OF AWESOME PICS!








We picked out our VERY OWN Christmas tree and decorations and had a blast listening to Christmas music while we put everything together. Hope that will remain a tradition EACH year! :) 


At the Refresh Summit, Lindsay, (check out her awesome blog here)  told us about their family's SMOOVIE night and thought it was such a fun idea, that we did it one night too! We watched a movie while drinking smoothies. 

  

Jared headed out of town for a tournament, so I cranked up the Christmas music and CLEANED CLEANED CLEANED!!! Jared's parents are coming to visit for a few days, so I wanted our place to look nice for them. Of course, I had to take a break with a Strawberry Zevia. (SO GOOD)

When Jared was at a tournament, I was blessed to be able to watch our friends' sweet baby overnight so his parents could enjoy a much needed DATE NIGHT! He was SO GOOD and it was fun getting to experience what nights are like with a 3 month old! I loved every minute of it!


Jared is doing MUCH better at his mental game, which is so great! He is still working hard every day and we are just waiting on God's perfect timing for him to make his way back on the Web.Com Tour. 


Earlier last month, we were fortunate to get tickets to Disney for free thanks to a friend! It was SO MUCH FUN to act like big kids again. It was a nice break from the stresses that golf can bring at times.

 



and last, but not least, I am so excited to announce that I am now a Love Grown Ambassador! If you haven't heard of Love Grown yet, check out their website! I will be hosting some fun giveaways soon, so stay tuned!



 





Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...