Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Photo Ball Marker

I actually purchased these with my own money, but Jared and I both loved them so much that we had to share on the blog!

For all you golf fanatics out there, check out these cool photo ball markers! They can put any picture you want on a marker. 

I made this for Jared so he could "take me with him" to all of his tournaments. Every time he looks at them, it's a reminder that I am cheering for him back home and that I believe in him! It's not easy being apart so much, but little tokens and notes go a long way!

These would be great presents for the golf nut in your life! Check out their website and order your own today!!

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...