Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Open Road Snacks - Popcorn

Rocky Mountain Popcorn company sent us some popcorn to review.  
We were not compensated for this post, just sent product. All opinions are our own. 


I am hands down the BIGGEST popcorn fan around! If you ask my friends what I eat the most, they will tell you popcorn immediately. I love all the unique flavors and traditional ones. To say I was excited when this box showed up at our door, would be a huge understatement!  

We loved ALL of the flavors!

Butter was a little salty, but still delicious. 


This was the Superfood Popcorn and it was very unique. I thought it tasted like pizza. Talk about a win!
The Kettle Corn was straight up candy! It was super sweet and delicious, but I could only handle a little at a time. 
This other unique flavor, Smoky Red Popcorn, was Jared's "favorite popcorn he's ever eaten". He loved the smoke taste on each kernel. He savored each bite like it was his last. haha 

They also have Caramel, White Cheddar, Jalepeno, Siracha, and Naked, which were not pictured because we ate them before we remembered to take a pic. They were super good!!  

Please visit their website, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram






Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...