Saturday, August 7, 2010

three weeks of training...CHECK!

today's long run was 6 miles! I ran in my parent's neighborhood and omg. I have one word to describe it...TORTURE. haha. the hills were killer! I had to walk up a little on the big one, but I ran the rest of the way! I can't believe that I ran almost HALF of what I will be doing on race day. After I finished, I felt a huge wave of accomplishment. I also had a little taste of what it's going to feel like to cross that finish line and let me tell you, it felt GREAT!




so..I found these AMAZING ice cream bars in Walmart the week before I started training, and I decided it was the PERFECT treat for me. There are 10 in the box, so I decided that I would get to eat one every Saturday after I completed my long run...such a great decision because they are AWESOME!

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...