Thursday, August 26, 2010

time flies

WOW! this week has gone by soooooo fast! I'm loving it! Staying busy is so much more fun! :) a few highlights from the week...

When I went to babysit baby Chandler (keep in mind I haven't seen her in a good month or two because they have been traveling all summer) held up her hands for me to pick her up RIGHT WHEN SHE SAW ME AS I WALKED IN THE DOOR, and gave me a hug! That just made me feel so good! :)

Little Blake invited me to his 4 year old birthday party. (His mom handed me the invitation and said, Blake said it was VERY IMPORTANT that you received this ASAP!)

My half marathon training is going wonderfully! I am so excited for the race and it's only a 4 weeks and 2 days away! YAAAAAAAAY!

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...