Wednesday, August 18, 2010

busy little beaver...

I've been loving my half-marathon training so far, but I have one question that just absolutely puzzles me...why is the FIRST mile of every run the hardest? haha. I think it's funny, but after the first mile, something just kicks in and it gets easier..and when I hit 5 miles, it's like I get a complete second wind!!!

I have been training in the mornings, and babysitting in the afternoon/night. It's so much fun! Last night I went to meet a family with 5 kids! I went over to see their normal routine and all I have to say is WOW! That mom is SO tough to handle all of those little munchkins by herself! Her husband is in Iraq and comes home in 2 and a half months! The kids were really sweet though, but they definitely entertain themselves, which is a big help! haha.

I've gotten 2 new jobs this week, and a 3rd one called me earlier today, but I gave her my friends' numbers because I was already booked when she needed me.

I LOVE BEING BUSY! It's MUCH better than being bored!



Anyways, I have a couple pictures to share.


Blake and I created a lego IronMan. He "flew". haha. Fun times!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How do you do it all????

Grandma K

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...