Thursday, August 5, 2010

when life hands you lemons...MAKE LEMONADE!


when life hands you lemons, make lemonade! especially when you go in to get an oil change and end up having to buy two new tires. Thank goodness I didn't find out later when I had an accident because my tires had barely any tread! THANK YOU JESUS!


Today Myrt and I had girl time and saw Ramona & Beezus, just the two of us! It was fun. I love that little girl!
check out the HUGE truck that was in the movie theater parking lot.
she looks SO LITTLE beside it! haha

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I want that truck!!
I would look just as little as Myrtle standing beside it, but it would be AWESOME to go crusin' in ;)

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...