Friday, August 20, 2010

Devotional I had to share...

so, my Daddy sent me this FCA Devotional and it really caught my attention. I wanted to share part of it with you. :)

Do you realize that someone is watching you? Be assured that they are, whether you know it or not. Is your life worthy? Are you bearing fruit and striving to know God more each day? Whether we want them to or not, people are watching to see how we will respond to what life throws our way. Jeff now sees clearly how others are watching him, and I know he will continue to do his best to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord. So, are you?

I am around tons of little kids all the time, so this really spoke to me as I need to be a good role model for them, and later on when I'm a teacher. I also need to be a witness to people my age to show that we can still be strong in our walk with Christ even in college! God loves us no matter what!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Right on, Kelsey!

Grandma K

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...