Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday night PIZZAAAAAAA! YUM!

so, tonight I spent some time with my mom. We were originally planning to have a movie night at her house, but the netflix movies she had just weren't appealing to us. We decided to catch up on some DVR recorded shows instead!

We had YUMMY Papa Johns for dinner!

We decided to watch a new show called WORKING CLASS, with that lady that played Barbara Jean on Reba, I can't think of her real name off the top of my head..haha...
anyways, as we were watching tv, I said something like, "oh I like this show, it's pretty good, how bout you mom?" and I didn't get a response, so I looked over and this is what I saw:


TUCKERED OUT!

Gosh, I sure do love her!
:)


1 comment:

Emily said...

Hey Kels! We tried to respond to your inquiry, but for some reason our emails were shot back. Could you email fans@chobani.com so we can get back to ya? Thanks!

Emily
Communications Manager
Chobani Greek Yogurt

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...