Friday, January 21, 2011

goin' with the flow...

Well, it snowed AGAIN...surprise surprise! I really wish it was warmer already! I am seriously gonna ask God this question when I get to Heaven..."Why did you create winter?" hahah

so, because I was snowed in, I decided it was a perfect morning for a YOUTUBE workout! :) I did a kickboxing video and then danced! :) It was fun! I always love shaking up my normal workout routine!

Because I don't like driving in bad weather, Blake came over to my place to hangout while his mom got her hair done and did some errands. We colored and played card games that I had here for a while, then he wanted to watch a movie that he brought...after a while, I look over and see this:




HOW CUTE IS HE???

:-)

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...