Saturday, January 29, 2011

SHOPPING FUN WITH KRISSY!

This morning I did PiYo and Zumba at the Y. I know I can't dance well, but golly, Zumba is soooooo much fun! :)

This afternoon I went shopping with my friend Krissy. We had a great time catching up since we haven't seen much of each other since school started.. we shopped for a while at the mall (I got a shirt from JCPennys), ate dinner at Subway, and then went to Plato's closet! It was my first time going there and I found a cute shirt that was already ten dollars, and then when I got to the register found out it was half off! whoop whoop!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a good time and shopping success!!

Way to go, Kelsey!

Grandma K

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...