Friday, June 10, 2011

Cheese on my mind...

I am a member of the the ALL YOU Magazine Reality Checkers, which sends coupons, freebies, and asks your opinion on things every now and then. I got an email telling about a contest to create a recipe with Borden's new Singles Sensations Cheeses. The winner gets $1000! They even sent a coupon for a free package of their new cheese so we could create the recipe. I jumped at this chance!

I chose the 3 Cheese Italiano flavor. Which combines Provolone, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese together. I decided to try for the healthy recipe and make something that a lot of people would never try! So, what did I send in?

...

Yup! You guessed it! My cheesy jam sandwich! But, I got a little creative with the recipe title when I sent it in... I present to you...

Cheesy Jam Grand Slam


I highly doubt I will win, but hey, I got a free package of DELICIOUS cheese (which you need to try by the way) and had a fun time participating in something new!
:)


Since I clearly love cheese, I have to share another snack that I love that is EASY PEASY LEMON SQUEEZY to make...

All you need is TWO THINGS.
1. some kind of tortilla/wrap
2. Laughing Cow Cheese


Just spread the cheese all over.
My favorite flavor is the Garlic & Herb.

Yes, I cut it to make it look like a pizza.
It's more fun to eat that way!
:)


What is your favorite recipe/snack with CHEEEEEEEEEESE?

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...