Thursday, June 9, 2011

Stayin' hydrated...


When I'm playing outside all day with the kiddos, proper hydration is a must!!!

Gatorade for him, and Powerade Zero for her.

I drank that AND a Vitamin Water Zero in one afternoon!

It's also important to stay hydrated during tough workouts...like this one I did today:
20 min on the stairmill
15 min of treadmill sprints (I ran one min, walked one min, etc)
10 easy min on the elliptical to cool down.
It was tough, but an excellent workout! I like shaking things up every now and then!
:)


I am literally 5 different shades of tan right now. HAHA!
I have a razerback tan from my workout tops that I play outside with the kids in, and different lines where my bathing suit is when we go swimming.
But, I am NOT complaining at all...
I LOVES SUMMERTIME!!!!!!!
(and weird tan lines!)

How is your summer going?


No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...