Sunday, June 5, 2011

Salad Sunday!

After church today, I went over to my friend Ashley's house to catch up on life. We have missed each other so much, so it was GREAT to finally be able to hangout.

Ashley is an awesome cook and made us a DELICIOUS spread for lunch!
She made some chicken, and had all the salad fixins you could imagine.
Fresh strawberries, mandarin oranges, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, and fresh spinach leaves.
She also made a side fruit salad with apples, strawberries, and oranges, but she added lime & lemon juice and sprinkled cinnamon on top, and OH MY! IT WAS SOOOOO GOOD! It's crazy how just a few simple ingredients can really turn regular fruit into something extraordinary!



After we had our gab fest, I went to my parents house to snag some coupons from their paper. (gotta love that! ;) don't worry, they look through them before I take my turn!)


Then, I watched a little tv with mom and dad. Afterwards, I enjoyed a lovely walk with my daddy around the neighborhood. Gotta love daddy-daughter bonding!

What a wonderful Sunday!
:)


Here's a video from last night. Always have fun hanging out with Chandler!





Do you have a special Sunday afternoon tradition?



1 comment:

Ashley said...

I'm glad to have a good review! I can't wait to hang out again!

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...