Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Skinny Crisps Review



Skinny Crisps Low Carb & Gluten Free Gourmet Crackers

Skinny Crisps was kind enough to send me some samples of their crackers to try and review.

A little bit about Skinny Crisps:
They are a nutritious. cracker that combines great taste with gluten free ingredients and one half a net carb per cracker. They are high in fiber and have little effect on blood sugar levels.
Visit the website here: www.skinnycrisps.com

Here is my rankings in order from my most favorite to least favorite...

Cinnamon
10/10
These tasted like dessert! They were super tasty! YUM!

Say Cheese
10/10
These had a similarity to Cheese-Its. They were yummy.

Plain Jane
10/10
I compare these to Wheat Thins. These were good by themselves, but if you wanted to eat them with peanut butter or cheese they would be perfect for that!

Toasty Onion
10/10
I love onions so I thought these had a unique flavor for a cracker! YUM!

Seeded
7/10
These weren't bad, but they definitely needed something to go with it. They were too plain by themselves.

White Sesame
7/10
These weren't bad, but they definitely needed something to go with it. They were too plain by themselves.

Brownie Crisps
My boyfriend tried these for me, since I don't eat chocolate.
3/10
He tried some of the other flavors after and said they were good, but brownie just wasn't his favorite.

:)

I love that these crackers tasted so good, but I love even more that they are super healthy for you!

Thank you Skinny Crisps for letting me try your delicious crackers!

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...