Tuesday, July 31, 2012

New Chapter...

This summer has been an absolute BLAST!! I have gone to FCA Camp, Myrtle Beach, Destin, and I am flying to Minneapolis this weekend! It has been NON-STOP fun!








 I've had a blast with my wonderful boyfriend, Jared, his family, and my family. I've had plenty of POOL DAYS with my friends. I've babysat precious little kids. I cannot complain one bit! :)







But, starting next week, I will be in TEACHER mode. I have orientation with my parents on the 9th, and our first half day is on August 13. I can't believe I'm actually a TEACHER. I'm no longer the student teacher who is under the guidance of a mentor teacher. I'm ON MY OWN and I won't lie, I'm a little nervous. BUT, I know that "I can do ALL things through CHRIST who strengthens me!" - Phil 4:13. 


My other 1st grade teacher is wonderful and very helpful. I know we are going to have a great year! I'm so excited to meet my students! 

On one hand, I'm sad that I won't be around my friends in college 24/7 like I used to, but I am happy to start this new chapter in my life. God has really blessed me! 


Talk to me... what new chapter have you entered into your life recently or about to enter?

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...