Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Cascadian Farms Surprise!

I came home the other day to find this HUGE box of goodies on my doorstep!

Cascadian Farms is celebrating simplicity! They sent me a goodie box with

Their new CRUNCHY granola bars - Peanut Butter and Honey&Oat flavors - Each with only 9 or fewer simple ingredients
LifeFactory - "Premium Reusable Glass Bottle"
People Towels - BYO Towels to save trees! 
Laptop Lunchbox
Subscription to Emeals
Seventh Generation Dish Soap
Neutrogena Naturals Acne Wash

All of these products were awesome!
I use my water bottle everyday at work, the acne wash really feels good on my skin, and I'm excited to get new meal ideas from Emeals! 

:)

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...