Sunday, February 24, 2013

Detour Bars - Neopolitan flavor

Detour Bars sent me some of their new Neopolitan flavor to review. 
Yall know I don't do chocolate, but now I've got my handy dandy chocolate lover fiance to help me out! ;)

Here's a little bit about Detour Bars from their website first:
A triple play of delicious ice cream inspired flavors – a rich milk chocolate soft set layer sandwiched between creamy vanilla and sweet strawberry nougat – melt together in a one-of-a-kind taste experience.
  • Rich in branch chain amino acids
  • Recover and rebuild powerful muscle
  • Complete source of protein
************************************************
Now, for Jared's review: 10/10!
I loved these bars!  They tasted just like Neapolitan ice cream. I took one of these before playing basketball for three hours. Loved the energy. 10/10!


Please visit Detour's website:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...