Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Omega Infusion Water Review


Omega Infusion sent me their 4 flavors of their water to review on my blog.
Here's some info from their website:
One bottle of Omega Infusion water delivers 80mg of essential omega-3s (EPA/DHA), 200% of the recommended daily value of vitamin C and 80% of four B vitamins.  Omega Infusion’s healthy hydration is available in four deliciously refreshing flavors – Berry, Citrus, Fruit Punch and Orange.

***************************************************
My Review: 10/10!
WOW! These were AWESOME. Not only did they taste EXCELLENT, I loved that they filled me up with Omega 3's, because I never eat fish! (it's just too fishy for me..haha) 

It also gave me vitamins as well. 

How can it get any better than that?!?!

:)

Please visit their website:

Like them on Facebook

Follow them on Twitter

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...