Sunday, May 12, 2013

Fancy Date Night to see the Lion King!

Jared and I enjoyed a fancy date night last night. We saw Lion King at TPAC in Nashville.



We loved getting dressed up! It is fun to get super fancy every once in a while. 

The play was AWESOME! We highly recommend going to see it if you get the chance.

Afterwards, we walked around downtown and ate dinner outside at a restaurant. The wind was going CRAZY... Jared snapped this picture right as a huge gust of wind took me by surprise! haha



Gotta be goofy... ;)
 During our dinner, we enjoyed watching ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE running in the local Tap Run. Basically, anyone and everyone could run in this 5k. A lot of people were dressed up in crazy costumes (Red Solo Cup, superheros, business suits, tu-toos, and many more) All along the course, you could stop into the bars along the course for a free beer. It was definitely a sight to see! It added free entertainment to our evening. haha.


**********************************************

LIFE LATELY:

A couple weeks ago, I went shopping with my future Mother-in-Law for her wedding ceremony dress. We had a great time. The derby was going on that day, so I had to at least take a picture with a big hat to show my derby spirit! haha


Jared told me he was taking me to a special place for dessert, and it didn't disappoint at all! It was called Homemade Pie and Ice cream. Um, let me just tell you that we were TOTALLY overwhelmed by all the choices. They had so many different desserts. After a good ten minutes, we decided. He chose Peanut Butter Pie with chocolate something ice cream (can't remember the flavor because I didn't pay attention since it was chocolate..haha) I chose Caramel Apple Pie and Caramel-Peanut Icecream. WOW! They were incredibly delicious. I'm so glad we can enjoy some yummy splurges every now and then. :)


Speaking of splurges, I snagged this at the store the other day. OH MY WORD. It is like dessert! SO STINKIN' GOOD!!! I love caramel and I love almond butter... and together... EVEN BETTER!! 


We also spotted Willie from Duck Dynasty in Walmart, so naturally, we had to get a pic...

Okay, not really... it was a cardboard poster... 

Countdown Time:

There are only 11 days until I am DONE teaching my first graders! 
73 days until our wedding!!!! 

SO EXCITED!!!!


Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...