Thursday, May 23, 2013

Under Armour #WhatsBeautiful Post #2


This awesome package was waiting for me on my front porch when I got home. 

I LOVE all the Under Armour SWAG I received as part of the #WhatsBeautiful Campaign with FitFluential. 


The shoes are rockin' shades of blue and HOT PINK! They are super comfy. They are made out of 4D Foam and part of the Heat Gear line. They hardly feel like you're wearing any shoes. It's like walking on clouds.

The tank top is also part of their Heat Gear line and is made with Charged Cotton. It is nice and flowy. Perfect for my tough weight room workouts!  (Btw, I went BEAST MODE yesterday in the gym! I increased my Lat Pull weight by 5 pounds and I did 15 reps of my squats each round!)


The headbands really work to hold my hair out of my face! I also love the phrases that are on them!
"Play Hard"
"Bring It"
"All Heart"

As I said in my First Post, my goal is to "Get Sexy and Fit for my wedding on July 25th" 
and...

I WILL.

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...