Friday, October 18, 2013

Being Confident

Today I wanted to talk a little about being confident! If you've read my "About Me" page, you know that I struggled with body confidence and eating in my teenage years. 
Until I met Jared, I still had those thoughts in my head every now and then and would let them get to me. But, Jared has shown me that it is just Satan trying to hurt me. God created us all uniquely and  intricately and we need to stop comparing ourselves to others! If we were all exactly the same, it would be really boring! 

Marriage has been an amazing confidence booster! I know that Jared loves me and he loves my body exactly the way God made it. He has told me over and over again, "Kelsey, I think you're the most beautiful when you are CONFIDENT in yourself. It doesn't matter if you've gained a few pounds, I DON'T CARE. As long as you are confident, you look beautiful in my eyes. I just want you to be healthy". I am SO GRATEFUL that God blessed me with Jared as my husband because he has helped me feel better about myself.

When those annoying and crushing thoughts come into my head now, I just tune them OUT! I will NOT let the Devil win! I trust my husband, but more importantly, trust that GOD knew what He was doing when He made me. 

I am focusing on being HEALTHY and STRONG. Yes, I LOVE to workout, but I am not going to beat myself up anymore if I miss a workout. I am feeding my muscles the proper nutrients to be strong and healthy! 



I hope that you all will join me and BE CONFIDENT in yourself! 
:)


Talk to me... What helps you stay confident in yourself? Leave me a comment please! :) I'd love to hear what you have to say! 

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...