Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Coffee-Mate Natural Bliss Cinnamon Cream Review

I was sent new Natural Bliss Cinnamon Cream to review! Here's some info:
The holidays never tasted so good! Introducing new Coffee-mate Natural Bliss Cinnamon Cream made with only a few simple ingredients: milk, cream, sugar and natural flavor.

You can now experience the delicious holiday flavors that Coffee-mate is known for in a brand new, all-natural way. At only 35 calories and 1.5g of fat per serving, Natural Bliss Cinnamon Cream can be added to your coffee for a healthier holiday treat!

Cinnamon Cream is available beginning October 2013 in the dairy aisle of grocery stores nationwide for a suggested retail price of $2.69/16oz bottle. Along with the new flavor, Natural Bliss is also available in Sweet Cream, Vanilla and Low-fat Vanilla.
 **********************************************
I am not a coffee drinker, so my fabulous sister in law, Holly, reviewed this! 


"This was delicious! It made me very happy to see that there were only four ingredients listed. My husband and I both enjoyed the taste to the Cinnamon Cream. We don't drink coffee much anymore, but the creamer made for a very nice treat. I will really appreciate this around the holidays and as it starts to get cooler outside!"

For more information please visit:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...