Monday, October 7, 2013

What's up with the Wolfepack?

 What's up with the Wolfepack?

Well, we've been doing a lot of hanging out with the family.

Our niece, Charlotte, gave Uncle Jared a nice surprise when he woke up after his nap while he was on babysitting duty with Aunt Kelsey.  :)

Cuddle time with my precious niece and nephew! 

Boys bonding time... how sweet is that!?!?

 We've gone to a couple UofL football games. (I got Jared season tickets for his wedding present!)



 I found this goofy hat laying around and couldn't help but snap a pic... 

I started my full time job and LOVE it! I'm nannying for a baby boy who is only 3 months old and a little girl who is 2! They are super sweet! We have a nice little routine going and things are great!

 My birthday was this past Saturday. Jared spoiled me rotten! 
He made breakfast for me!
I had to teach my Dance Blast class at the YMCA (which I just started and I love it!)
Then, he made me lunch.
After, we walked around the mall for a little bit and I got to spend my TJ Maxx card that I got from my in laws.
I opened my presents from Jared and was overwhelmed! He got me a variety pack of my FAVORITE protein bars - QUEST BARS!!

and, he got me a TON of UofL gear! Workout pants, tops, and even SHOES!!

Afterwards, we got a papa johns pizza and watched a movie at home, followed by PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE for dessert! 

It was a wonderful birthday!!! I had a blast hanging out with my BEST FRIEND all day! 
:)

 

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...