Saturday, November 9, 2013

Fall Happenings

We have been enjoying a lovely fall so far! Luckily, it hasn't been TOO cold yet, and I have been able to enjoy nice walks with the kiddos I nanny for during the day. I love the family! The kids are super sweet and a pleasure to hangout with, and the parents are extremely nice and help us with whatever we need during the day! Jared practices at a golf course on Mondays that is five minutes from the house, so he stops by for lunch when he can. The kids love him as well and he enjoys hanging out with them too.
Yesterday, the weather was beautiful, so we headed over to the park to play for a while. It is right next to the golf course, so Amelia was super excited to "putt" with Mr. Jared. (she just rolled the ball on the green..hahaha) She also got to "pretend" she was driving the golf cart.

I've been trying some new recipes lately, and this was just one evening's menu. I made a version of chicken cordon bleu from a Hungry Girl Recipe.  I just eliminated the bun. I made a batch of Apple Pie Protein muffins for dessert (and snacking throughout the week). They were really good!

For Halloween, our niece and nephew had the cutest costumes. 

Boston was Super Grover. He is OBSESSED with him. On a daily basis, he will put on a cape and "fly" around the house and answers to "Super Grover", not Boston. haha.

Charlotte was "Charlotte's Web". I thought it was a very clever idea! Props to Holly (her mom) on that one! :)




Well, that's what has been going on with the Wolfepack lately. Hope you all are enjoying the fall season as well! 





Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...