- Eat-Smart: http://bit.ly/pT9Huv
- Now Energy Bars: http://bit.ly/nOPGtA
- Nogii Nutrition Bars - http://bit.ly/heaKNV
Wednesday, November 13, 2013
Soy Protein Review and Giveaway!
We were recently sent some Soy Protein bars and a travel kit to review and host a giveaway!
We were sent Eat-Smart Bars, Nogii Protein Bars and NOW Energy Bars.
Here's some info about Soy Protein:
These products will help make sure you’re getting the nutrients you need after a long workout with a key ingredient for success: soy protein.
Soy protein is a high-quality, plant-based protein which promotes muscle growth and development and can help preserve lean body mass during weight loss. A blend of proteins – soy, whey and casein, may also prolong muscle building after exercise and increases recovery compared to whey alone.
Soy protein is a high‐quality, plant‐based protein derived from soybeans
• Soy protein preserves lean body mass, promotes fat loss, and boosts satiety during weight loss
• A blend of proteins – soy, whey and casein, prolongs muscle building after exercise and increases recovery compared to whey alone
• Soy protein promotes muscle growth and development
• Soy protein is equivalent to whey protein for building muscle when consumed as part of a resistance training program
• Soy protein has the ability to displace fat and sugar calories
Relevant Website Links:
We thought these bars were very tasty! They packed a lot of protein into each bar! These were perfect for Jared on the golf course, to give him energy and also for Kelsey for her post workout recovery! We both enjoyed them as in between meal snacks as well.
We enjoyed using the pedometer and jump rope!
If you'd like to try these bars and receive a travel exercise kit, just like we did, all you have to do is fill out the form below for your chance to win!
It's been a while since I've written a blog post. Today I wanted to update you on what the Wolfepack has been up to, and also share...
https://www.instagram.com/kelsey_wolfe7/ I wanted to share a little bit more about my personal story. This #TransformationTuesday ...
Every once in a while, I ditch the workout clothes, curl my hair, and put on a little makeup for a date night with my hubby. Lucky for me, ...