Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!




so...today my daddy attempted to fix the AC in my car. It is working perfectly blowing air, but the air is just not cold. My uncle said maybe it just needed some Frion (not sure how to spell it...lol) Daddy did his best...and it was blowing cold air for a good 30 minutes, so let's hope it lasts. The real test will be this week when I drive it around... Either way, I give my daddy an A+ in effort! (He is not exactly a tools-fix-er-upper kinda guy...he admits it...but I don't care, I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!)

this afternoon/evening we had a daddy daughter date. We went to Subway so I could get that AMAZING Orchard Chicken Salad sub again...and watched 2012. The movie was okay, but I don't believe it. NOBODY can predict when the last day of earth will be- ONLY GOD KNOWS WHEN THAT WILL BE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So your dad is a handy man to have around!! But I agree with you about loving him anyway!! Loved the video. Thanks for sharing! I miss you already! G-Ma

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...