Wednesday, May 19, 2010

great day!

First of all, I just have to tell you about my babysitting job last night...I rode with Blake and his mom to Nashville. His mom was getting her booked signed by Laura Bush. My job was to take Blake to Panera Bread (YUM!) and eat dinner (which she paid for me) and then, we walked around the mall a little and got ice cream as a treat! We had a blast. Blake had the CUTEST shirt on, and everybody commented on how cute it was...it said,

"What happens in Pre-school STAYS in Pre-school"


Today, I went over to my Aunt and little cousin's house. She showed me how to use a steamer because I want to learn how to cook. We made chicken, zucchini and squash, and potatoes, ALL in the steamer! It was SO EASY! I will definitely remember that whenever I get older and have a family of my own...right now, I have decided that it's just easier to get pre-made meals because I'm only ONE PERSON...haha. I know when I have a family I will prepare healthy meals for them.

Tonight was my brother's big baseball game. It was the regional championship. Unfortunately, we lost by 1 run! :( But, we still have a chance to keep going because it is double-elimination. I'll keep my blog updated on his future games!

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...