Tuesday, May 18, 2010

woah...

so, I have never regretted my decision in "retiring" from softball, and last night, I was just reminded of why that was the right choice for me. I know that sports are competitive, but MY GOODNESS, IT'S JUST A GAME!!! (my daddy always laughs when I say that because I did a complete 180 as I was nearing the end of my softball career.) I used to be JUST like everyone else, actually, a lot worse...I was so caught up in the game and wanting to win that I may have hurt people's feelings in the process...the umpires do the best job they can, they don't need any extra pressure from the fans, coaches, and players. At Kacy's big game last night, people were yelling at the umps and even yelling "swing" while the other team was batting (because they did it to us first...but that DOES NOT make it right to retaliate!) I just said a prayer to God apologizing for all the times that I acted just like that and worse. I just hope I will NEVER get anywhere close to acting like that again.

On a lighter note, it was a very exciting game, and the Wildcats WON 5-4 in 11 INNINGS! :) WAY TO GO!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great comments, Kelsey!

Grandma K

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...