Monday, May 17, 2010

truly blessed...

Wow...God has REALLY blessed me!

  • AWESOME vacation with my friends!
  • I have a job that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
  • my family is great!
  • my friends are amazing!
  • Wonderful church :)
I just thank God everyday for blessing me with so much! I am very grateful. Yesterday, I gave blood with my daddy. I don't know what was going on, but my blood just decided to be stubborn and take FOREVVVVER to pump out! haha. For dinner, we went to P.F. Changs to celebrate Heather's birthday and the end of semester for our Sunday night small group. So, we got the Denley's a gift card to P.F. Changs to show them how much we appreciate their generous hospitality, delicious home-cooked meals, and in depth conversations. Well, when it came time to pay for our meal, THEY PAID FOR EVERYBODY'S! We told them that this was THEIR present and they couldn't pay for ours, but they insisted and wouldn't let us... we are so grateful to have them in our lives. I've really enjoyed spending my Sunday evenings with that group. We are taking a little break for the summer because they are traveling until July, but we will start up again after that.

Tonight is Kacy's baseball game and he is supposed to be pitching! I am going to cheer him on! GO WILDCATS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our God is an awesome God! We, too, are so blessed!

G-Ma K

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...