Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

so...today is my Daddy's birthday...he's 110 years old..haha.. just kidding. only 45! (trying to make him feel better about getting to be an old fart..HA!) so after church I went to my parent's house. He opened presents, then we went to Burger King for lunch. I had a Veggie Burger=YUM!!! Then we went to the movies and saw Losers...it was DEFINITELY a boy movie...not bad, but not my favorite by any means. oh well, it was for his birthday, so he got to pick! :)


the weather is CRAZY!! It's been raining nonstop pretty much the whole weekend...a little south of us is FLOODING. There are boats going around getting people...some people are stranded sitting on top of their houses! They have even cancelled the local school system tomorrow, and it's not even THAT bad here...but surrounding counties are...crazy! I'm praying for those affected by this weather...

I went to the library yesterday and got a TON of cookbooks, so I am now in the process of scanning recipes and saving pages of things I want to try...but there will be an experiment when I get back from FLORIDA for sure!! only 6 days til I will be there!! wahhhooooooooo!!!

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...