Friday, May 14, 2010

VACAY FUN!


















































OH MY GOSH. WE HAD A BLAST ON VACATION! :) I am so thankful that we got the opportunity to go and stay. Thanks to my wonderful Aunt and Uncle for letting us stay at their amazing condo! We felt like queens for the week! :) We had lots and lots of fun soaking up rays on the beach. We had a nightly ritual of relaxing in the hot tub. During the day, we just ate sandwiches and snacks at the condo, and at night we went out to eat. We ate at Joes Crab Shack, Osaka (Japanese), Panera Bread, La Rumba (Mexican), Dippin Dots, and the last night we enjoyed THE DONUT HOLE for dessert!


Saturday we met my Aunt, Grandma, and little cousin Zach at the condo so they could show us how everything worked and where everything was located. Then, we enjoyed a nice dinner out with them. Sunday, my Aunt came with us to the beach for a while and we had a photo shoot! It was sooooooo fun! Definitely my favorite part of the trip! They left Sunday afternoon. I was glad I got to see them for at least a little while, because I miss them so much! But, they will be up here in a few weeks for Kacy's Graduation, so I will get to spend more time with them then! YAY!


You can see ALL my pics on Facebook! There's a lot! :)







No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...