Thursday, March 3, 2011

sad morning...

I lost my iPod. I didn't realize it until last night after I got home from Aqua. I always pack my gym bag the night before so I don't have to wake up any earlier than I have to already...I usually put my iPod on top of my workout clothes and couldn't find it. I looked everywhere in my room, dumped out my purse, and looked in my car. I tried calling campus, but it was already 10:30, so nothing was open.

I am pretty sure I left it in Einsteins when I ate dinner. I was cleaning out my purse and I must not have put it all the way back in and whenever I took my jacket off, it must have been hiding, so I didn't notice it laying on the seat as I was leaving.

I admit, I freaked out this morning and told my dad. I just feel SO bad because my parents bought it for me for my birthday! But, my dad said I needed to calm down, that it wasn't the end of the world, and just go on with my day. I still feel bad, but after I worked out, I felt better. He is totally right, it's JUST an iPod and he still loves me. He is not mad at me at all.

I just feel SO DUMB for misplacing it. (TYPE A PERSONALITY SHINING THROUGH!!!! I'm usually so organized and hardly ever lose anything...KNOCK ON WOOD...and this totally threw me off.) But, I decided not to let it ruin my day!!!! I am officially on SPRING BREAK SO I'M NOT GONNA BE SAD!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that just like a father's love? Just think how much our heavenly Father loves us even when we mess up!!

Grandma K

Kels said...

so true! I am very fortunate to have 2 very loving fathers! :)

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...