Sunday, January 13, 2013

Looking Back on My 2012 Goals



Looking back on 2012, I must say, it was a pretty good year. 
I decided to revisit my goals and see how I did with them.

1. Try a new recipe at least once a month - CHECK! I have definitely tried to create new things for myself, and every time Jared visited me, I tried to make something new with him or for him! :) 

2. Eat sweets more often in moderation - CHECK! I definitely ate more sweets than I ever have before and I didn't gain weight OR FEEL BAD afterwards. Jared has helped me overcome my body image issues. He is my rock and support system. Ever since we started dating, not a single bad thought has crossed my mind as far as "not eating enough" like I used to do! SO THANKFUL!!!!

3. Stop worrying about everything being perfect - half CHECK! I can still do a better job in this area. I started my career and tend to be SUPER HARD on myself about doing everything exactly right. I am a BRAND NEW TEACHER. I am going to make mistakes! But, I can learn from them and grow. I shouldn't get so down on myself when I mess up. I will ALWAYS learn new things forever and ever! 

4. Get a REAL job - CHECK!!! I'm teaching first grade. My fellow faculty is so supportive and helpful. I love the atmosphere. We're like one big family! 


I also have to add that I am SO THANKFUL for Jared and that God has created our lives to follow along the same path. Jared is the best thing that's ever happened to me. He is a strong, Christian man who DAILY encourages me on my walk with Christ.  He lifts me up when I'm down, he cares deeply for me, he shows me how much he loves me, he acts like a goofball with me, and we just have a blast when we're together no matter what we are doing! I AM SO EXCITED TO BE MARRYING MY BEST FRIEND!!!

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...