Saturday, January 19, 2013

True Love.


Words cannot describe how much my fiance means to me. For the longest time, I would cry myself to sleep at night because I felt like I was the only single girl in the world. I am a Christian and I knew that God had someone special in store for me, but goodness, it was hard being patient! I was in my last semester of college to become a teacher, when my mom suggested using Eharmony. She told me that three different teachers from her work married the man that they went on their first date with from the website. I was a little skeptical, but figured, why not give it a shot? Well, I was on the website for only ONE WEEK before Jared started communicating with me. It was crazy how much we had in common. I was SO IMPRESSED by his representation of Christ! Finding a man that loved Christ just as much as I did was my number one priority. We emailed each other back and forth on the website for a few days, then we started texting each other. We had to wait a few days to actually talk because Jared just had his wisdom teeth pulled out. During the first phone call, I remember thinking, "Wow! I just love his voice." I was SO excited to meet him. Our first date lasted 8 hours because we just couldn't stop talking! We had a blast just having a conversation!

  
 I knew right then that there was something different about Jared. My family warned me not to get too excited because they didn't want to see me get hurt if things didn't work out. I tried my best to keep my excitement under control, but I KNEW this was going to be something special. We currently live three hours apart, so long distance was difficult at first, but as our relationship progressed, the distance became a miniscule issue. I would gladly hop in the car and pay extra gas money to go see my man! Jared and I still talk over an hour on the phone each night, along with numerous texts and HeyTell messages throughout the day. Our favorite thing is using FaceTime when we're apart for a few weeks.


 Technology has really helped us stay in touch. I am SO GRATEFUL that God allowed our lives to follow the same path. Jared is my BEST FRIEND. I am so excited to spend the rest of our lives together! 

 

Our Bible verse that we've dedicated to our season of engagement is Philippians 4:6, "Do not worry about anything, but pray and ask God for everything you need, always giving thanks. And God's peace, which is so great we cannot understand it, will keep your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus."


Enjoy these pictures as I wipe the tears from my eyes. 

Gosh, I love that man! 

















Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...