Sunday, January 6, 2013

Zim's Naturally Based Products Review

Zim's Naturally Based Products

Zim's Max-Freeze® is a naturally-based topical analgesic that freezes away minor muscle and joint aches & pains quickly.
*Use to temporarily relieve the pain of:
  • Sore Muscles & Muscle Sprains
  • Back, Shoulder & Neck Pain
  • Painful Ankle, Knee, Hip & Elbow Joints
  • Muscular Strains
Zim's Max-Freeze® features:
  • Certified Organic Ilex
  • Certified Organic Arnica
  • Certified Organic Aloe
  • No Parabens, Synthetic Fragrance, Sulfates, Paraffins, DEA, Petrolatum, or Mineral Oil
All in a greaseless, stain-free formula!

Zim's Crack Creme® was developed by a pharmacist in Austintown, OH. Local cement workers frequently visited the pharmacy, complaining of dry, cracked skin; the cement business took its toll on the workers' hands and feet.
The pharmacist saw a need, and began developing an all-natural, herbal-based liquid formula designed to help the cement workers. This formula became what was called "Cement Workers' Lotion."
Cement Workers' Lotion was sold locally after World War II, and it earned a strong and loyal following. After many years, the product was renamed Zim's Crack Creme® and introduced on a national level.
This all-natural, pharmacist-developed formula is still offered today, along with a full line of natural skin care products under the Zim's® name. Zim's Crack Creme® can be found in nearly every major retailer in North America.


***********************************************************
My Review:
Crack Creme: 8/10. The creme made my skin SUPER soft and did relieve them from the dry cracks that winter causes. But, I gave them an 8 because of the smell. It was not a pleasant smell. I used this when I went to bed and woke up with silky smooth skin.
:)

Maximum Heat: 9/10. I really liked that the heat was a  ROLL-ON bottle. That way I didn't have to get it on my hands. This definitely helped my back cramps during that lovely "time of the month" that ladies have to endure. haha. The only thing I didn't like was the SMELL. It was very potent and did not smell very good to me.

Max Freeze: 9/10. This was also a ROLL ON bottle, which I enjoyed. I alternated using this and the heat to help with back cramps. The only thing I didn't like was the SMELL again.

Please visit their website:
http://www.zimsusa.com/

Like them on Facebook

Follow them on Twitter

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...