Monday, March 16, 2015

Baking is Yummy with NuNaturals

NuNaturals sent us different flavors of their Stevia to review. 
We were not compensated for this post, just sent product. All opinion are our own. 

We love experimenting in the kitchen with healthy energy bites, so thanks to NuNaturals, we were able to add some fun flavors in some of our recent recipes! 

Cherry Vanilla Energy Bites
I mixed up all of the following ingredients in the food processor:
1/2 cup Coconut Flour
1/2 cup Peanuts
1/2 Cup Crispy Rice Cereal
1/3 cup Yogurt 
~10 drops of Cherry Vanilla NuStevia 

Then,  I rolled the mixture into bite sized balls. 

I like to store them in the freezer so they won't go bad if you can't eat them right away, and also, I like the texture of them better when they've just been sitting on the counter for a few minutes before eaten. YUM!
The Cherry Vanilla flavor made it taste like a dessert! We also like to eat a couple after dinner for a sweet treat.


I previously posted these recipes using NuNaturals. Click on the names to see the full recipes! 






We also like putting a drop in our oatmeal, yogurt, and even our water for a little splash of flavor! 

If you check out their website, you will find TONS OF RECIPES to try! 

I made the Cherry Vanilla Popcorn one night and it was AWESOME!! 

Please let me know any recipes that you have made with them! We love trying new recipes!!!
 


Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...